12.5-17 Bar Atlas Copco Tire Diesel Portable Screw Compressor
|FOB Price:||US $5,000-50,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $5,000-50,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||4000 Sets/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: XRS846
- Cooling System: Air Cooling
- Cylinder Position: Vertical
- Installation Type: Movable Type
- Performance: Low Noise
- Application: Intermediate Back Pressure Type
- Advantage: Get 100% Clean Compressed Air
- Transport Package: Export Standard Packing
- Origin: China
- Lubrication Style: Lubricated
- Power Source: Diesel
- Structure Type: Closed Type
- Type: Twin-Screw Compressor
- Configuration: Portable
- Mute: Not Mute
- Trademark: Denair
- Specification: CE, SGS, BV, ISO9001 certification
- HS Code: 8414809090
Atlas Copco is the leading manufacturer of portable compressed air machines in the world. Used in a wide variety of industries, Atlas Copco has developed a set of machines that successfully walk the line between size, output and capacity.
- Safety features as pressure displays,
emergency stop and spill free frame
- FuelXpert™for optimised fuel consumption
- Oiltronix™ for longer lasting components
- Dual pressure system - variation of output and flow between
lower and higher pressure limits
- Ready to operate with a full range of options
for all operating conditions
- Best for use in all weather conditions (-25°C to +50°C)
- Fast speed tandem or wagon trailer
- Truck or skid mounted version
- Operator and environmentally safe
- Lowest total cost of ownership
- Best fuel consumption in class
- Rugged frame built to last
- Higher capacity drilling with dual pressure system
- Best fuel autonomy for complete working shift
|Model||Working pressure (bar)||Air delivery||Engine?||Compression stage|
Protect your investment...
...and your peace of mind
Atlas Copco carefully monitors the maintenance needs of all its compressors. Service intervals are carefully assessed to ensure optimum performance is maintained and operating costs reduced. Proper maintenance will ensure your compressor runs as efficiently and economically as possible.
A lack of maintenance can result in expensive down-time with a subsequent loss of production or poor performance. Avoid risks and protect the asset value of your compressor by choosing one of the unique service options provided by Atlas Copco.
Our service options are flexible. Depending on your requirements, we can supply service kits or spare parts for in-house maintenance or factory service and maintenance packages tailored to user demands.
Atlas Copco makes no compromise on the quality of replacement parts: only genuine parts provide the longevity and reliability you demand. Selected high quality Atlas Copco compressor and engine oils are also available. These meet the stringent quality specifications required to enable your unit run smoothly, shift after shift.
For complete peace of mind, Atlas Copco has a range of service agreements to suit your needs. Maintenance budgets are clear and simple, with prices fixed in advance. Operational costs come down and efficiency goes up. You choose the service options and the time period to suit your needs.
Atlas Copco employs two thousand factory trained service technicians in over 150 countries worldwide. Should a problem ever occur, access to their expertise is only a telephone call away.
With years of experience and ongoing investment, we are the only major compressor manufacturer providing a full 3 year factory supported warranty.
Company Name: Shanghai Denair Compressor Co.,Ltd