58kw Xas 137 Atlas Copco Portable Diesel Screw Air Compressor
|FOB Price:||US $5,000-50,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $5,000-50,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||4000 Sets/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: XAS 137
- Cooling System: Air Cooling
- Cylinder Position: Vertical
- Installation Type: Movable Type
- Performance: Low Noise
- Application: Intermediate Back Pressure Type
- Advantage: Get 100% Clean Compressed Air
- Transport Package: Export Standard Packing
- Origin: China
- Lubrication Style: Lubricated
- Power Source: Diesel
- Structure Type: Closed Type
- Type: Twin-Screw Compressor
- Configuration: Portable
- Mute: Not Mute
- Trademark: Denair
- Specification: CE, SGS, BV, ISO9001 certification
- HS Code: 8414809090
Atlas Copco carefully monitors the maintenance needs of all its compressors. Service intervals are carefully assessed to ensure optimum performance is maintained and
operating costs reduced. Proper maintenance will ensure your compressor runs as efficiently and economically as possible.
Electric driven portable air compressor features:
1.Electric driven portable air compressor have ready to operate with a full range of options.
2.ATLAS copco portable air compressor can use in any conditions.
3.Easy to operate.
4.Electric driven portable air compressor easily transported and moved on site.
Atlas copco provide service agreements
For complete peace of mind, Atlas Copco has a range of service agreements to suit your needs. Maintenance budgets are clear and simple, with prices fixed in advance.
costs come down and efficiency goes up. You choose the service options and the time period to suit your needs.
Atlas Copco employs two thousand factory trained service technicians in over 150 countries worldwide. Should a problem ever occur, access to their expertise is only a
telephone call away.
With years of experience and ongoing investment, we are the only major compressor manufacturer providing a full 3 year factory supported warranty.
- Operator and environmentally safe
- Lowest total cost of ownership
- Best fuel consumption in class
- Rugged frame built to last
- Higher capacity drilling with dual pressure system
- Best fuel autonomy for complete working shift
Technical Data Of Atlas Copco 7-15 bar Diesel Mobile Portable Air Compressor
|Model||Working pressure (bar)||Air delivery||Engine||Compression stage|
Company Name: Shanghai Denair Compressor Co.,Ltd